A well mannered, articulate and responsible housekeeper and nanny.
Keen to find a challenging position within a responsible employer where I will be able to continue to increase my work experience & develop my abilities.
1 year in Taiwan: all around housekeeper and nanny.
6 years in Hong-Kong: all around housekeeper and nanny.
5 years in Moscow, Russia: housekeeper, nanny, part-time catsitter and dogsitter.
Duties and responsibility as a housekeeper:
- general housekeeping like tidying all rooms, dusting, vacuuming and mopping the floor.
- Cleaning bathrooms and toilets.
- Laundry and ironing clothes.
- Preparing meals, cooking and washing dishes.
- Grocery shopping and running errands if necessary.
Duties and responsibility as a nanny:
- being totally focused on the children, organizing and implementing their daily routines and helping them to grow, learn and develop.
Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of young children. Getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school.
Reading to and with the children.
Attending any medical appointments or social events with the children. Helping children with after-school activities like homework.
Being disciplined with the children when required.
Washing and bathing children as well as changing nappies.
Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
Providing supervision and constant care to children.
Stimulating the children to read and be active.
Playing with the children and taking them shopping & to the park.
Preparing bottles of milk for babies.
|Time / Days of week||Mon.||Tue.||Wed.||Thu.||Fri.||Sat.||Sun.|
|Early morning (06-09)|
|Day beginning (12-15)|
|Day ending (15-18)|
|Late evening (21-24)|