• To achieve the maximum possible efficiency in ensuring the care and comfort of the guests.
a) Establish a welcoming atmosphere and ensure courteous, reliable service from all the staff of the department.
b) Ensure a high standard of cleanliness and general upkeep in all areas for which the department is responsible.
• To provide uniforms for all the staff and maintain adequate inventory for the same.
a) Cater to the laundry requirement, staff uniforms and guest clothing.
b) Deal with the lost and found articles. This ensures the smooth running of the department.
• To resist in the maintenance of the building while contributing to a safe and healthy environment.
• To provide and maintain the floral decorations and landscaped areas of the hotel.
• To select the right contractor and ensure that the quality of work is maintained.
|Time / Days of week||Mon.||Tue.||Wed.||Thu.||Fri.||Sat.||Sun.|
|Early morning (06-09)|
|Day beginning (12-15)|
|Day ending (15-18)|
|Late evening (21-24)|